Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > We Miss You Minecracked...

killerman20012

If anyone is still with this forum. Please share your pictures of Minecracked. Hell, I boubt anyone is even still here. But god damn it. Its like im still in denial about what happened.

--

Aim with the hand shoot with the mind kill with the heart like arctic ice

February 12, 2014 at 8:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lief

Hey killer, I'm still active, I check this site almost everyday, except I was away for the last 3 days. Bad news is, I don't have any pictures, all gone. I've been through some stuff this year with computers... got a new Windows 8 computer, not installing Minecraft yet though. 

Not our fault this happened, at least this site is still standing.

February 14, 2014 at 6:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

killerman20012

I too have lost almost all my pictures. The only ones I have left are the ones I have on my facebook.

And my videos on YouTube

--

February 25, 2014 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lief

Yeah I remember those videos, I should watch them sometime again heh. I've been just playing around on Steam, Youtube, games, looking around on Windows operating systems mostly...

I really dislike the new updates for Minecraft though.

February 26, 2014 at 6:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

killerman20012

I hate the updates too. The only reason I still play MC is for the redstone and friends. But mainly friends. Bman still plays. Next time I talk to him I should remind him of this forums.  I also play because I am Admin on a server.

lol I was poking around my OS yesterday and stoped my Memory proccess. Everything went invisible xD

--

February 26, 2014 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lief

killerman20012 at February 26, 2014 at 6:40 PM

I hate the updates too. The only reason I still play MC is for the redstone and friends. But mainly friends. Bman still plays. Next time I talk to him I should remind him of this forums.  I also play because I am Admin on a server.

lol I was poking around my OS yesterday and stoped my Memory proccess. Everything went invisible xD

Lol me too, I mostly play for the multiplayer too.

I'm just continously jumping from Windows VISTA to 7 and then to 8 AND then to XP lol. I'm just trying the possible things to speed up VISTA since it's roughly 7 - 8 years old. Playing old games on it as well.

February 27, 2014 at 1:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

killerman20012

I have somthing to admit to. When play on Minecracked I use to use an X-Ray texture pack. Not the mod its self, But the texture. lol I remember the time in 1.7 spawn I found a hidden chest in apple_sparkels house behind a wall. It was not locked. So I had to break the block and open it really fast, Before the back would pop back up. And I found 8 stacks of diamond blocks, a and like 5 stacks of gold bocks, and I also found 2 stacks of bedrock. So I took them and used the bed rock to make a base under the spawn shop since players we able to build there. I don't know if they ever found my base.

--

February 27, 2014 at 4:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lief

The only mod I've ever used is Optifine to disable most of the settings lol. My best ways of mining were: y: level 10 and strip mining for a while. I used to love mining every day, my only food source were like bread and apples when the AppleTree plugin used to be there eh.

February 28, 2014 at 12:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

killerman20012

The X-Ray texture pack never showed ores. It mainly showed caves, and hidden chests.

--

March 4, 2014 at 9:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lief

I remember that sky-bridge thing I made with lots of others. Then I got into xp-farming in Minecraft as Minecraft added enchantments. I prefer fighting without enchantments.

March 4, 2014 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Uberhaxor

too bad everything got deleted since i bought a new pc...,

BTW killerman, we havent forgotten about you, you still waiting for dem forum perms right :p 

--

March 8, 2014 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Purple

Wow I didn't know about this website, I kept spelling it .com instead of .web.com I'm still suprised people still rememberd this server as much as I do 

March 8, 2014 at 10:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lief

Lol I remember both sites.

March 8, 2014 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lief

Oh and I really miss the Arcade :P

March 8, 2014 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gunofason
Site Owner

Ah the good old arcade... that was great.

--

Apparently, I'm wallhacking...

March 9, 2014 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Purple

Me and master kept fighting for 1st place. He won, oh and I remember tobi had the highest score in tetris

March 9, 2014 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lief

I can't remember most arcade gamse I've played, but I loved the Thing Thing games, I used to play them a lot.

March 11, 2014 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BMan2505

Wow well its been a while..

--

-BMan2505

[Member]

March 30, 2014 at 9:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JuhisXD

I remember this... damn... the old updates... :) I played there when I was a noob. I grew up with MineCracked. And the day when it went offline....  many tears were shed... :_(

--

I will always come to love Minecracked, offline or online.

April 3, 2014 at 1:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Arcentix

Minecracked Minecracked!! This was really the best server ive played.

You might remember me as [Helper]Arcentix :)

Are there any plans for a new small server?

April 3, 2014 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.