Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > xENVZx or something

NameNumbers

Oh I loved this server.

Well, maybe it's because I only ever played this server cuz I wasn't allowed to buy any games for sh!t. I overplayed this when I was 11 or 12 (good ol' squeaker times). I'm mainly here to tell anyone who bothers to read this about a good friend of mine I met on this server called xENVZx or something. I still haven't seen him since.

The story is once upon a time a little returd was frolicking about getting killed 10,000 times at spawn. But he finally escaped and had the dream of *pause for effect* having an amazing town. So he set out getting money and stayed at this floating island town. The owner was xENVZx and he realised that no one from below could get up so he built a giant stone staircase. When he came back afterwards xENVZx was showing it around to people and he was like "I DID THAT OMG IM SO KEWL" and the surprising part was that xENVZx believed him. But he was telling the truth. They instantly became friends and we journeyed and stuff. Later he wanted to expand the town using his MONEY. But he didn't have enough. So he went mining! But got bored as sh!t so he used 1337 wall h4x0ring skillz (Yes I used wall hacks). He finally got enough money to expand the town! Together with xENVZx and a brand new land they set out to use the new giant mushrooms to make a giant mushroom village. Then the worst happened *dun dun dun*. The server was like, "OH HEY we using new stuff SO ALL YOUR WORK IS GONNA BE DELETED unless you pay." The little boy was sad as he had money for sh!t and he and xENVZx stopped playing and never found each other again *sad music*. But the boy who had grown up a bit came back to see if xENVZx came back to minecracked, only to find out that the server was GOOOOONE. The boy said, "fork this sh!t" and went to play hamachi with his other friends. 

It's been about a year since then. Hoping xENVZx to miraculously be reading this, he hopes he remembers about

Zoran1600 (BEST NAME EVAH!)

All true

June 10, 2014 at 6:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

killerman20012

Dat wall of words.

--

Aim with the hand shoot with the mind kill with the heart like arctic ice

June 10, 2014 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NameNumbers

That's really the only the thing you care about?

Kids these days. Wait...

June 11, 2014 at 3:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

killerman20012

Nope, Its a nice memory and all. But thats all I wanted to say xD

--

Aim with the hand shoot with the mind kill with the heart like arctic ice

June 11, 2014 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.