Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Setting up a server like the old days...

xiaoqi

I would like to carry on the concept of the server. But I would like to have more information about the economy. And I would like to know if gunofason have something against this.

Things I want to know:

what are the salaries of the OLD jobs? (Before the last major change of the jobs, before the regions)

what were the taxes and prices of towns?

can I use the banner of minecracked to advertise?

what did the players get if you vote? How many vote sites were used?

December 26, 2014 at 9:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gunofason
Site Owner

I'm fine with this as long as you do it right :D

I'll tell you what I remember, which isn't alot mind you lol.

- Players recieved a diamond (Or was it 5?) when they voted, and we used minestatus.net as the main vote site, but 3 others worked too. (I forgot their names)

- You can use all our old banners and whatnot to advertise as long as you don't take credit for making them

- Towns I believe cost 200k? But then again you'd have to account for the economies prices like diamonds if I remember correctly, as the price of valuable resources guided the rest of the purchases and trades. Taxes I think were pretty low, I think they were a percentage that was based off how big your town was. 

If you have any other questions feel free to ask away, I might not respond in time but someone else might! Also update this post with your progress if you decide to remake minecracked, i'd be very excited to see it.

(After 6 months of silence it feels good to finally make a post btw lol, glad to see people still throw around the minecracked name here and there.)

--

Apparently, I'm wallhacking...

December 27, 2014 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Arcentix

That is a good idea xiaoqi, you know how to run a server (lang gelede trouwens), i can also help you with the economy etc. I think i still know some things from the economy etc idk contact me :)

January 6, 2015 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Arcentix

Taxes: 50$ a day?

Last time a town was 10k i think; because the economy had changed

January 6, 2015 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Arcentix

hmm, xiaoqi ik heb je skype niet meer: add me: thibo.de.meyer

January 6, 2015 at 2:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

killerman20012

It was 5 diamonds per vote, I remember that haha. I got shit tons of diamonds voting.

--

Aim with the hand shoot with the mind kill with the heart like arctic ice

January 7, 2015 at 4:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

killerman20012

But didn't you have it set up to where the charge rate for towns was per size? Moltenmushroooms town cost 800k if I can remember right.

--

Aim with the hand shoot with the mind kill with the heart like arctic ice

January 7, 2015 at 4:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.