Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > What old killer has been up too. What about everyone else?

killerman20012

Mostly working on my project car, or working on a house to earn money to work on the project car haha

Sorry if the pictures are way to fucking big. My camera is just weird like that. Anyhow, its a 1982 Volvo Wagon, removed the small weak volvo engine, and slaped in a big American Chrysler 318 V8. Been working on it pretty much since Minecracked went down haha.

--

Aim with the hand shoot with the mind kill with the heart like arctic ice

January 7, 2015 at 4:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

killerman20012

The engine should be pumping out somewhere near 220-230HP. A lot better then the shocking 95HP the car came stock with. I could have pissed further then that car could have jumped haha

--

January 7, 2015 at 5:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Arcentix

haha nice :)

January 7, 2015 at 8:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

killerman20012

Another update, its almost done!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/wrwGVgw.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Hpnl87x.jpg[/img]

--

March 15, 2015 at 5:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gunofason
Site Owner

Not bad Killer not bad. Block looks clean, but I expected more than 300WHP from a V8 hehe. Guess i'm just used to the LS motors.

In other news, I haven't been up to much other than work (I work in a performance shop) and film. I should have alot more coming out soon, just got my domain up and running: www.mkfilmproductions.com

I just watched all the youtube videos people had up for the server, all the memories and nostalgia came flowing in. Good times. Although, my stomach turns when I think of all the security loopholes we had... Also "cash shop" lmao! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, people really loved their donations back then I guess.

Still can't believe all that we've accomplished in those times though. I love all you guys, whether it's staff or active members, I still remember all the in-game names! I enjoyed every second with you guys.

- Gunofason AKA "MK".

--

Apparently, I'm wallhacking...

May 20, 2015 at 11:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

killerman20012

Eh, its a Mopar engine, so unless I put 2-3K into it, I wont be able to get a huge amount of power out of it. But for the size of car that its in, 230-250HP is still fun as hell. The 318 was never ment to be a proformance engine, unless you had 340, or even 360 heads, with a mild street cam and headers. I got the headers, but a cam kit would have put me $1,400 in the hole. If it were a small block chevy I could have got a cam kit for under $600. Damn mopars!

I have also been watching old server videos, it brings back a lot of old memories. I even still have screenshots of when Sandian was still with the server. This community is like a family to me.

--

May 31, 2015 at 9:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lief

killerman20012 at May 31, 2015 at 9:14 AM

Eh, its a Mopar engine, so unless I put 2-3K into it, I wont be able to get a huge amount of power out of it. But for the size of car that its in, 230-250HP is still fun as hell. The 318 was never ment to be a proformance engine, unless you had 340, or even 360 heads, with a mild street cam and headers. I got the headers, but a cam kit would have put me $1,400 in the hole. If it were a small block chevy I could have got a cam kit for under $600. Damn mopars!

I have also been watching old server videos, it brings back a lot of old memories. I even still have screenshots of when Sandian was still with the server. This community is like a family to me.

I've been watching some of the old server videos too, really does bring back those Minecraft memories.

June 6, 2015 at 2:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.