Forums

Forum Home > Suggestions and help > My town destroyed???

moneybagman

Someone (not saying guno inparticularly, but someone of importance) greifed ths shit out of my town. Not only that but i cannot build there, so I know it was someoe high up. Mabye not all the greif but some for sure. This area which i cannot build in stil says moneybagtown, which means that no one regioned to the normal way. Also Id like to point out that the server was down like all this morning, I was on before it went out and when it came back and seomwhere inbetween My town and thewookie98's town went to shit. Also there was someone still greifing while i was on, I checked and there was no one on the regioned list online except Combo but he was with me the whole time reparing.

September 24, 2011 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

moneybagman

Ok, my rage is over, sorry Guno. :(

September 24, 2011 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thewookie91

yea i cant build in part of my town either..... and im bout to unadd everyone cause the greif, then see wat happens

September 26, 2011 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

moneybagman

Thats what i did and weeded some people out, i got most fo the greifers, but it turns out aarchdemon (who for the record dosen't like me cause I dont pay people full price to mine for me) paid members of my town to greif for him. Isnt that an asshole move? Smart no doubt, but just the most asshole thing ive ever seen on minecraft ever.

September 26, 2011 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thewookie91

yea it is both, i dont pay full price either, but i do ranking system to make up for it. the more u mine, the higher u rank, the more people ur in charge of

September 26, 2011 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thewookie91

yea it is both, i dont pay full price either, but i do ranking system to make up for it. the more u mine, the higher u rank, the more people ur in charge of

thewookie91

thewookie91

thewookie91

thewookie91

thewookie91

thewookie91

thewookie91

woah my bad

September 26, 2011 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thewookie91

woah my bad

September 26, 2011 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sexyirishboy96

are you sure it was aarch paying people? that doesnt sound like something he would do. but i told you who was griefing before so if its still happening it must be someone else. 

September 26, 2011 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

killerman2112

TOO MUCH DAMN SPAM

--

Pie watch out, im catching up on posts

September 26, 2011 at 11:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.