Forums

Forum Home > Suggestions and help > >>ChestShop<<

TheZenze

So, Gunofason asked me to do another post about this! so here goes!

I think that there should be added more chestshops in the Market!

Things like Glowstone, Stone, Pumpkin, Melon, Piston, Sticky Piston. You know stuff which are "kinda" hard to get. And ofcorse for a decent price. 

I don't care what the price is on the stuff im buying, because I have enough money.

But for all those who are not as "lucky" as i am. I would say, a decent price for (example) glowstone would be: 500$ for one stack(64 glowstone)

Stone: 200$ for 40 stone!

But who am I to decide? I'm not staff!

- Thank you.

--

>>TheZenze<<

September 24, 2011 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

moneybagman

Zenze, I 100% agree with you. STAFF should pick a FAIR price, one that is WIDELY AFFORDABLE, yet still at the items value.  Not saying that the people's opinion doesn't matter, just that Staff should be able to take care of prices and decipher the price. 

Lol what can I say, I'm a Republican

September 24, 2011 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheZenze

Thank you Money! 

I apreciate it.

--

>>TheZenze<<

September 24, 2011 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

moneybagman

Lol np my man 

September 24, 2011 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dominator

i disagree about all of those items they should not be sold at the shop because they are hard to get and should stay that way. for melons get some seeds. for stone get some coal and cobble. pistons are easy to make. sticky pistons are not easy to make but they are difficult for a reason. glowstone should definitly not be add FOR SURE. it is hard to get for a reason .

--

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

September 24, 2011 at 10:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheZenze

I think, that most of the players would be happier with more to choose between in Adminshop.

--

>>TheZenze<<

September 24, 2011 at 10:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dominator

well its a survival server and if they sold everything in shops not really survival

--

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

September 24, 2011 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.