Forums

Forum Home > Suggestions and help > new game mode/event

thewookie91

i think that i have a decent idea for a new game mode. It would be where every mod(or person who pays certain amount of money) and up got a 50x50 space/town and they would be in a 1000x1000 area surrounded by high walls. everyone would start with nothing, except the leader. who would have a diamond block that they would place in the center of the area(townlikething). then the towns would fight each other while gathering resources to protect themselves/there diamond block(objective is to capture enemy diamond blocks). Each person would get a team of 4(including themselves, but if not enough people then less) and they would fight until all blocks are taken or time limit is reached.

Point in block being diamond is so that ur forced to gather at least iron resources, and cant just go meleeing with hands all the time.

If you have any questions/suggestions/helpful criticism please let me know, or if you just think it wont work....... then kiss my --- lol

September 26, 2011 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thewookie91

towns could be surrounded by fencing, just to clarify, and towns near outside could cost more the further they were rfrom center of arena (less likely to be attacked.

flattenning map would be cool, or making water inbetween places, or even mountains inbetween would also be cool, please give me ur feedback, i will be adding stuff and changing idea allot too.

September 26, 2011 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

moneybagman

sounds like it would be cool, but hard to control. especially with people not being on all day, some would be getting off and on and idk. sounds cool though :3

September 26, 2011 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thewookie91

yea thats the problem, it would have to be a certain time limit, but u could have people switch out i guess.... but idk

September 26, 2011 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.