Forums

Forum Home > Suggestions and help > Move Pickell's Shop VOTE

moneybagman

OK, so if you don't already know, Pickellover1's town is like 20 blocks right outside the spawn exit. This discussion is basically for voting whether or not Pickellovers1's town should be moved or not. Gunofason told us that if we got positive feedback and enough people voting yes to move that he would move it which would be GREAT. Please post a reply to get this big box of nothing-ness out of our spawn.

Please reply fast, the first 3 people to reply will recieve 5 diamond each from me personally

(MODS+ WILL NOT RECIEVE DIAMONDS, but your input is appreciated all the same)

Hurray, lets move this bitch!!!

September 29, 2011 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tyler

REMOVE HIS TOWN!

--

September 29, 2011 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

toxic055

remove it

--

September 29, 2011 at 6:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

devil6020

remove it

September 29, 2011 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pickellover11

Ok so first i want to say that i think a vote does not overpass WHAT GUNO SAYS :) IT IS A TEMP TOWN AND GUNO SAID IT CAN STAY BUT I WAS GOING TO MOVE IT TOO NEW LOCATION BUT I THINK I MIGHT JUST LEAVE IT TOO MAKE U ALL HAPPY :)

--

Kingpickel

September 29, 2011 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pickellover11

I WILL MAKE A VOTE TO REMOVE MONEY'S TOWN IF U ALL SAY YES I WILL GIVE U ALL 1 STACK OF 64 IRON BLOCKS

--

Kingpickel

September 29, 2011 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tyler

lol! :)

--

September 29, 2011 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

moneybagman

Im only doing what guno told me to do

September 29, 2011 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

myasma

Ok here is my Vote (it has to be moved in order to be fair to all players) Think about it, most people would want a town closest to spawn, if not just for convenience. Just look at it from a Real Estate point of view. You have almost everyone on the server passing by all the time. Everyone would want to live in that "town" making it more valuable that other player's "towns" thus giving Pickelove1 an unfair advantage to make more money ingame from the sale of plots to build in his town than all other player's. Also there are only four sides to /spawn so not only from the gross advantage to sell plots in his town for a way higher price than other players he would need to pay an exceptionally high price to take ownership of a "town" that close to spawn due to the exclusiveness that only four ppl on the server could own a "town" near spawn ( one on each side) unless theres enough space to fit more.

--

September 29, 2011 at 6:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

moneybagman

OK, Tyler, Devil6020, and 1978, you will all recieve 5 diamonds :)

--

$$ IN THE BAG

September 29, 2011 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

moneybagman

Scratch that, Devil will not revieve and diamonds, we still have one open spot

--

$$ IN THE BAG

September 29, 2011 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thewookie91

very well said thomas, i think that it should cost more per block squared to have a shop within 1000 blocks of /spawn, i understand it is temporary, but in the future that is what i would suggest. i also have another suggestoin, that we be able to post signs advertising towns in spawn. maybe like get one whole wall meant for that, idk

September 29, 2011 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

omghax

remove it pl0x

--

Ye, I'm japanese. - http://kawaiinekoz.deviantart.com

<- I made it a link c:

September 29, 2011 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dominator

yea remove it. it would be annying to go around if you are a new player

--

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

September 29, 2011 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gunofason
Site Owner

Agree with tom, also to add in, it will look ugly as well. Some big box in the middle of your way to the wilderness, just... breakes the spirit. Also @pickel I said I can copy in ur shop for free if u get TITAN, not the town.

--

Apparently, I'm wallhacking...

September 29, 2011 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

moneybagman

I win lol :)

--

$$ IN THE BAG

September 29, 2011 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pickellover11

OK I WILL GIVE 30 DIAMOND TO WHO EVER MAKES A FOREM THAT STATES THEY WANT MONEYS TOWN MOVED AND WILL VOTE :)

--

Kingpickel

September 29, 2011 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thatsmypie68
Administrator

I think we should move it. And Pickell, if you give away iron block, that leads me to belive that you are giving away items from the Elite Shop, which is against the rules. Please do not let me think that.

--

Co-Owner

Dying ain't much of a living, boy.

September 29, 2011 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dominator

guno is moving his stuff right now. so be happy

--

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

September 29, 2011 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jason
Administrator

Hmmm, interesting topic, but its kinda unfair to bribe people... just saying.

I don't think things should be too close to spawn though

--

Head Admin

Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=0123Minecraft

September 30, 2011 at 4:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.