Forums

Forum Home > Suggestions and help > DarkusTerror for President( No really just Admin)

myasma

In the midst of recent happenings and the needs that general people that play on our server have had here most abruptly, I would like to acknowledge DarkusTerror for being not only prompt in helping those who need it, but also in organizing mini events to cure the inevitable boredom that haunts us all in the wee hours of the morn when 10 or less people are online. He spams chat asking if anyone needs help even though most just ask the same repetitive questions over and over. He has a good grasp on world edit and I honestly never hear any complaints against him. If you also agree lets hear it, the good things shouldn't go unmentioned as we all hear all the bad.

--

October 4, 2011 at 6:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SgtNooch

I agree,I hope you guys promote Darkus.

--

I PURGE THE WICKED

October 4, 2011 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

riverdolphin

I agree, he is a mighty fine staff member.

October 5, 2011 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

toxic055

i agree listen 2 me darkus is my son

--

October 5, 2011 at 12:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

toxic055

myasma at October 4, 2011 at 6:39 AM

In the midst of recent happenings and the needs that general people that play on our server have had here most abruptly, I would like to acknowledge DarkusTerror for being not only prompt in helping those who need it, but also in organizing mini events to cure the inevitable boredom that haunts us all in the wee hours of the morn when 10 or less people are online. He spams chat asking if anyone needs help even though most just ask the same repetitive questions over and over. He has a good grasp on world edit and I honestly never hear any complaints against him. If you also agree lets hear it, the good things shouldn't go unmentioned as we all hear all the bad.

i agree that one ^^^^^^^^^^ thats my reason y i like him

--

October 5, 2011 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DarkusTerror

toxic055 at October 5, 2011 at 12:18 AM

i agree listen 2 me darkus is my son

No I'm not....

--

What is life? What is death? What is joy and happiness? What is sadness and pain? It is all meaningless, meaningless in the face of darkness!

October 5, 2011 at 2:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SgtNooch

What he said. ^^^^^^^^^^

--

I PURGE THE WICKED

October 5, 2011 at 3:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.