Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > report on pickellover1

toxic055

ok so i have people reporting him for yelling at the m for no reason doing scavenger hunts and giveing away prizes a 30 diamonds for first place with a second and 3rd place then heres wat he does 2 me

http://i.imgur.com/ZnIvi.png ;                                                             

http://i.imgur.com/NFLSg.png

lol pickell off crying 2 guno no lol y would u say that

--

October 7, 2011 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

toxic055

images r hard 2 see u can download then 2 look

--

October 7, 2011 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thatsmypie68
Administrator

Who authorized giving away that many diamonds? ALL mods/supermods need to ask an admin before they do somthing like that.

--

Co-Owner

Dying ain't much of a living, boy.

October 7, 2011 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gunofason
Site Owner

Actually, He DID ask me, I gave him permission to do a small prize. I'm kind of confused whats the problem with that. BUT I do agree that he acted like a complete idiot and was acting very immature about it. I think this might be worth a strike or two for immatureness and lack of respect for the higher rank, what do u think pie?

--

Apparently, I'm wallhacking...

October 7, 2011 at 7:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pickellover11

Guno if i just may say Me, Dominator, And Uber all feel the same way about toxic055 and to sum all of it up into a few words they would be WE HATE TOXIC055 <--- 1. He has recived the most strikes out of all staff. 2. He ignors players. 3. He swears at players. 4. He thinks he does not need to respect other staff but they have to respect him. 5. Swears to much. 6. Trys to make up his own rules when guno says one thing toxic changes it up into his own rule

--

Kingpickel

October 7, 2011 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

killerman2112

Guno, no to be rude but it seems like you need to get some staff that wount argue and be like that infrount of other players, it makes the server look bad when staff argue

--

Pie watch out, im catching up on posts

October 7, 2011 at 10:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dominator

well pick is demoted now... now guno gets more mods. if the mods are bad demote etc... the cycle goes on

--

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

October 8, 2011 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

toxic055

yea pickell ever since my first demote have respected players and other staff uber and dom dont hate me and i have cleaned up the swearing on server and the ignoring people i have 2 work with my dad i have a life i dont always type /afk or say brb so its not ignoring its called i am living

--

October 8, 2011 at 12:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

thatsmypie68
Administrator

pickellover11 at October 7, 2011 at 8:24 PM

Guno if i just may say Me, Dominator, And Uber all feel the same way about toxic055 and to sum all of it up into a few words they would be WE HATE TOXIC055 <--- 1. He has recived the most strikes out of all staff. 2. He ignors players. 3. He swears at players. 4. He thinks he does not need to respect other staff but they have to respect him. 5. Swears to much. 6. Trys to make up his own rules when guno says one thing toxic changes it up into his own rule

I agree with you Guno. This post right here really shows some immaturity. " to sum all of it up into a few words they would be WE HATE TOXIC055." This looks like a stupid flame war, Toxic starting a thread saying pickell sucks, and then pickell starting a thread saying toxic sucks. I have no idea why you guys would fight. It's stupid.

--

Co-Owner

October 8, 2011 at 1:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SgtNooch

Try acting mature.

--

I PURGE THE WICKED

October 8, 2011 at 2:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

pickellover11

I REALLY try to be nice to toxic and he is just rude to me and it makes me feel bad :'( now i am demoded for stupid dimsim calling my a fucking cunt. If i dont get to be mod agin then i will just quit the server :/ to many people that hate me and ruin the game :'(

--

Kingpickel

October 8, 2011 at 2:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

pickellover11

And sorry pie the meanting of that post was the exact opisite of what it turned out to be i am sorry i guess that now i am demoed and probley wont be on the server so otehrs can have a good time...

--

Kingpickel

October 8, 2011 at 2:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

thatsmypie68
Administrator

pickellover11 at October 8, 2011 at 2:14 AM

And sorry pie the meanting of that post was the exact opisite of what it turned out to be i am sorry i guess that now i am demoed and probley wont be on the server so otehrs can have a good time...

Dude, don't be like that. Just ignore people and enjoy the server.

--

Co-Owner

October 8, 2011 at 3:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SgtNooch

And that make's a good mod pickle.

--

I PURGE THE WICKED

October 8, 2011 at 6:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HeadMaster [D$A] Sindre

pickellover11 at October 7, 2011 at 8:24 PM

would u just SHUT up alrdy ure annoying ,me. firstly ure an idiot for accusing toxic  , toxic only does things he knows hes allowed to even if me and toxic doesent get along 2 good i cant say he doesent do a good job ''compared to you''

October 8, 2011 at 8:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

pickellover11

Well pie i am demoted there is nothing really left for me to do here

--

Kingpickel

October 8, 2011 at 1:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eltsoh

pickellover11 at October 8, 2011 at 2:13 AM

I REALLY try to be nice to toxic and he is just rude to me and it makes me feel bad :'( now i am demoded for stupid dimsim calling my a fucking cunt. If i dont get to be mod agin then i will just quit the server :/ to many people that hate me and ruin the game :'(

look wut u said "to many people that hate me and ruin the game"

1 WEEK AGO YOU SAID:

"u are a fucking chinese,so go play your lame ass server that no one likes"

1st-im japanese

2nd-and you say many people hate you? 

IF YOU WANT A PROOF THAT HE SAID THIS,TELL ME,ILL BE GLAD TO PUT IT

--

I LOVE SAMURAIS,I LOVE JAPAN,I LOVE BEING JAPANESE.

:D   AND EVERYONE IN SERVER IS COOL!!!!!!!

October 8, 2011 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pickellover11

When did i say that? ^.^?

--

Kingpickel

October 8, 2011 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thatsmypie68
Administrator

Tired of seeing these flood the forums. /thread

--

Co-Owner