Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Minecracked 1.3....

xiaoqi

IT IS Very Extremely Boring. without MINECRACKED! it is IMPOSSIBLE to find a server where TNT works where fire works and where you may grief and with pvp and with towns and with jobs until lv.10 and with survival and with Some Dutch Staff and without glitches and 24/7 and no whitelist and with no hamachi and with chestshop and without adminshop and with warps and no lag and without a faction and with votes and with a forum and with a CRACKED version and Etcetera..... . . . .

When is it up! does the money stay? does /chest stay? will we het 1k for each plot that we bought?

[Why do I post in the old website? Because the new website is updating.]

-xiaoqi

May 4, 2012 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KristV

let the hate flowing through you

--

penis

October 26, 2013 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lief

... anyone there ._.

Minecracked.net is still down (obviously)

October 27, 2013 at 6:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KristV

Lief at October 27, 2013 at 6:35 AM

... anyone there ._.

Sadly is it down permanently, nothing new will happend. The news tore a part of my heart, but atleast it was a fun run.

--

penis

November 21, 2013 at 3:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lief

KristV at November 21, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Lief at October 27, 2013 at 6:35 AM

... anyone there ._.

Sadly is it down permanently, nothing new will happend. The news tore a part of my heart, but atleast it was a fun run.

Yeah it's down still, I wonder if anyone remembers this site. Mostly nope, unless people start to come back :|

November 22, 2013 at 1:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

killerman20012

Whats up guys. I have not been here in a long ass time. So long that I forgot my old E-Mail for my real account lol. I think its high time we bring back this forums.

--

Aim with the hand shoot with the mind kill with the heart like arctic ice

February 12, 2014 at 8:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lief

killerman20012 at February 12, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Whats up guys. I have not been here in a long ass time. So long that I forgot my old E-Mail for my real account lol. I think its high time we bring back this forums.

Yo Killer! Good to see you visiting this site, I'm always on, I check around every day or week if I'm away. I doubt anyone remembers this forums anyways. 

February 14, 2014 at 6:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Purple

I've missed you guys, specialy the ones who don't have skype. I re-connected with most minecrackers. It's REALLY nice to see you guys again.

March 8, 2014 at 10:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lief

Hey Purple.

March 8, 2014 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.